Friday, June 5, 2009

Thinking

So today I had some time to sit back and think. I know, me, take time to think, does not happen often. I have so many big changes coming up in the next 3 months that it overwhelms me to the point of tears. Tears of joy, anger, frusteration, excitement and every other emotions you can think of. The challenge to this is that I feel I have no GIRL friends to really talk through this with. Not sure where they have all went but I so often feel lonely here in Steinbach.

My job is going better. I have really connected with 2 staff, Cindy and Ang. I love working with both of them because of the people they are. With Ang, she is a Christian and not afraid to talk about it (unlike so many other people at work) and she has been a huge encouragement to me in my faith even without being intentional about it. Cindy is just a blast to be around, let alone, when you put me Cindy and Ang together...Mahem is sure to occur...but I love it. I am going to be incredibly sad to leave that place, I can't believe I am a quarter of the way done at this point already.

Wedding plans are in needs of a kick in the butt...I just don't have a lot of motivation for that and don't know where to start again either...After next weekend things will become more real again I bet (I have my first of i think 4 showers). I am excited though. Just yet another big change, a big move, and to know that we have to move again in just under a year...not appealing at all.

Where's summer weather?

But anyways, I am going to try to go back to bed here, it is near one and there is a possibility of taking my respite care girl to the carnival with her mom tomorrow so I am pumped about that. I am really sad that my time with her is nearly up. I am going to miss them like nuts when they move and I have a feeling I will be seeing Bek's over the summer quite often because I just could not do without my Rebekah hug lol.

Holding on to Him,
Cassandra

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So sorry that you feel lonely...and you know those crazy emotions are very normal! You are making a big change in your life and if you weren't feeling these things I would be worried about you. But just because you are means you are consciously making a decision to love Cory and that is awesome! It will help you through many rough times. God Bless you girl!!