Monday, December 28, 2009

2 days

Well it is just 2 sleeps until I leave for Guyana! I can not believe that I am heading cross countries on a plan very very very soon! These long flights over an ocean, which i have never ever seen! I am so excited wow... of course i am procrastinating packing...so i really should start thinking about that. I am pumped for tonite...Mike and julie are coming over for the night and than we are heading to the city first thing in the morning to pick up my passport and i have to get one more needle yet. I also start taking my dang malaria pills tonite so that should be interesting..yeah for more drugs in my system! so frusterating. but a few prayer requests for the upcoming days...
1) Saftey for flying and a speedy time through the airport and security!
2) The rest of my funds would come in (About 1000.00 short still)
3) Comfort for cory and myself with being seperated for 3 weeks!
thanks all! love you!

No comments: