Sunday, March 28, 2010

Its a Great Day to be Alive

"And it's a great day to be alive
I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neigborhood
But why can't every day be just this good?"
Excert from "ITS A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE" TRAVIS TRITT

So this was the song that Tim and Kayla walked out of the church to at their wedding. I had the huge privilledge of being one of her bridesmaids. It was a special day. Congratulations guys! We love you both!

However, this song has been stuck in my head ever since than. So I challenged myself to this, and I challenge my readers/listeners/stalkers on here to do the same thing. Find at least one (or 3 or 562) reasons each day that make it truely a great day to be alive.

On Saturday my reason was because I have the best husband ever. To see a new marriage starting reminded me of my special day and made me actually cry when I thought back and really realized that was the best decision I have ever made!

Today's reason was friends. I stopped at one of my best friends places from Manitou today and realized how much I missed her and her family!Can't wait to move back there.

I have a feeling that tomorrow's reason is going to do with something connected to, Oh I dont know...my birhtday?!

No comments: