Thursday, July 8, 2010

A lil'bit Better

Life seems a bit better now. I know my last handful of posts have been rather negative and such but bare with me. Some more inspirational post will come.

This last week or so, I have been working hard at getting my home based photography business off the ground (on facebook-CW PHOTOGRAPHY). I did one photo shoot,have another one tomorrow and hopefully a few next week.

I am starting to adjust better to morden life. Still feel very alone a lot of the time but I have to keep trucking along. Did a girls only fondue a few weeks ago. There was just a few of us ladies, all but one had been married longer than I,so it was a great time. Having another one next friday but opened it up to any girl!

WEll i suppose its time for work, work is a love/hate relationship for me, love the people hate the hours. Lots of evenings.

~C!

No comments: