Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Update

A few thoughts from my brain...

This is the first year in 16 years that I havent been going back to school.What a weird feeling. I miss it in a way. I miss the friendships. I often feel so lonely here in morden, my old friends have seemed to move on in life and that is understandable but it still sucks.

Cory and I are leading youth in Manitou this year. It gets me thinking about my experiences in youth and I severly miss those days. My relationship with Jason and Traci among other youth leaders. The support I felt from them got me through so much and I pray I can pass that support on to the youth I support.

My depression is up and down lately...It is tough not to have a lot of people to talk to about it. I miss the late night dorm talks, the late night walks and such.

Ho Hum!

HOwever, I love my husband so much. He has been my rock so much lately. Starting a new job has been so challenging and he has been simply amazing. I wish I could show him how much I truely appriciate him!

No comments: