Friday, January 28, 2011

An End and a New beginning...

Well today is my final day of work...than I am jobless (for 2 days) and than I start work at my new placement. 2 Gateway homes in Morden! I am so excited. I am not going to miss the threats, the yelling, the scream, the rap music, the police visits and such. I will miss the staff! However, I am so excited for the new houses. My paper work goes way up...from one person to 6 people. I am looking forwards to it!!

I have been incredibly blessed this last week! I have really discovered that I have an amazing boss! To be able to just sit down and be open and honest with her about the struggles I am facing, she has been through the same thing and conquored it very successfully. I love it!

We have our day retreat for youth tomorrow...should be a good time. Showing a video by Mark Driscoll on dating...you should all check his sermons out on the Mars Hill Church website! Incredible!

No comments: