Sunday, June 19, 2011

100 day photo challenge...


Day 1: A Photo of yourself with 15 facts....

1) The super cute girl with me in this picture is my God-Daughter Brooke!
2) I hate getting into a shower if the floor is cold. I always fill the tub with maximum hot water for a minimum of 5 minutes before showering.
3) I own the full series of Full House, Home Improvement and Family Guy.
4) I love my Ford Focus.
5) I can not wait to see the Pacific Coast in September!
6) I love working with youth and would love to be able to do ministries as a job.
7) I hate wearing matched socks.
8) I love me some flip flops, pools, bonfires and summertime.
9) I love anything to do with pictures...photography, scrapbooking, photo arrangments...
10) I have been married to the man of my dreams for nearly 2 years!
11) I love playing Halo, though I have not played in years!
12) Catan, Ticket to ride, killer bunnies and Monoploy=games I love!
13) Chips and pepsi-my weakness's
14) I never remember to use my wireless mouse...
15) I love Jesus!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Hey there, Awesome pic. I've never been to any coast, that I can remember anyway. Lucky woman. I am just begining to love flip flops, evn though they hurt my feet for now. So much easier and cooler than runners. I love Jesus too.

Tonya said...

did not know it was a photo challange. I will try.