Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Long Awaited Post

Well I know that it has been a really long time since my last post and have no idea if people still read this thing but some random thoughts.

 

1) I am getting married in 155 to the man of my dreams!

 

2) Spring is here...I love the puddles, the mud, the muck..Good times

 

3) In a week from right now I will be sitting in Grand Prairie with my most amazing friend Cherie

 

4) I am approx. 30 pages of reading and questions and one 2 page assignment away from being done all my "little work" for this term

 

5) I had mcnuggets, fries and Ice cream at 10:30 tonite (sinful, I know)

 

6) I miss my dog, cera, so much... even when I go home, she is just not the same dog she use to be...comes with age I suppose...I want an energetic little puppy (that is trained) again!

 

7) I love my jobs! I love working with Rebekah everyday, she always makes me smile, and I love her hugs. THe library is great...common getting paid to do homework and plan my wedding...JACKPOT

 

8) I miss the days where money was not an issue

 

9) I am (hopefully) buying a 1995 Geo Metro on Friday morning 5 speed standard, fully loaded, subs and amps with 121000 for 1200.00

 

10) I am taking my first ever weekend course starting tomorrow evening and I am pumped. Should be a course full of playing games and laughing..its a youth minstry course, what can I say except for we are a group of slackers lol.

 

11) I promise to post more regularily if people respond to this so I know I have stalkers!

 

Holding on to Him,

Cassandra



Make your Messenger window look the way you want. Express Yourself!

3 comments:

Laraine said...

what an exciting life wanna trade?

H. said...

I'm definitly a blog stalker... and wish you all the best in your upcoming wedding and school and whatever else!

Danalexa said...

Oh I will stalk you. in person.
-daneeka