Monday, December 22, 2008

Hey EVeryone

Hey Guys,
MERRY CHRISTMAS FIRST OFF!! I hope your holiday season is going very great and you are finding time for friends and family! I know that this Christmas holiday has been amazing as I have started dating my friend, Cory! We have had a blast together and for some reason, I am dreading going back to school...I wonder why?! :P.

Holidays have actually been really good even besides that. I have spent a few nights on the ice, even though it has been freaking cold, yet a lot of fun to just get out there and skate for an hour or so. I have enjoyed being able to sleep in, and just do what I want when I want and not have to worry about deadlines! I love that. NO ASSIGNED READING!! WOOT WOOT. Though I am super pumped for my courses next semester.

Well tomorrow night, I am having a few people over for a Christmas party and hopefully a good game of Catan! or Rockband as that seems to be the thing we do almost every night this holiday season! Good times! and than Christmas Eve I am headed to Cory's parents house for supper and than church in the evening and than Cory and I are going to do our Christmas afterwards (I am guessing). I am pretty excited for the next few days. Wow I love Christmas!





God Bless you all and all the best this holiday season!!
Holding on to Him,
Cassandra

No comments: