Monday, December 8, 2008

God is Good

So this past weekend I had my first real experience as a lighting Tech. for a drama! What a blast. I was able to complete a full set up (correctly) by myself which was a huge accomplishment for me! I had a blast working with Richard (The Ogre, as he said. I won't say what JJ called him lol) and also had a blast working with JJ. An experence not soon to be forgotten! Things ran well, for the most part...Saturday, our dinosaur wouldn't turn on (Our lighting computer which is ancient). We were almost to the point of having to get the manual board from Manitou, when through prayer I'm sure, the computer started up! Praise God! We had awesome audiences all weekend. Thursday night we preformed for the school for the Christmas banquet and than Friday for a sold out audience here in Steinbach. Saturday around noon we left for Crystal City and preformed for yet another sold out crowd that laughted at absolutly everything! It was great, the actors feed off of it so much! Saturday night, I was able to go home for the night and go to my home church...always good to be at my home church! Shortly after lunch we headed off to Altona for our final sold out production! This was probably not our best preformance however, it ws a great feeling to be finished! Anyways, i have an exam in the morning that I should go study for!!
Cass


 

 

 

Cassandra

Check this out: www. thinkingandmusings.blogspot.com/





No comments: