Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello Again

I know I say this quite often, but I am going to re-attempt to blog regularily (I have nothing better to do during the day right now). There is so much going on in my life right now, yet I feel so bored during the days. Bored...now there is a emotion that I forgot how it felt. I don't know if I have really been this bored since before starting college nearly 2 years ago.

To answer the question that everyone asks me...the wedding plans are going well. We have our first meeting with our Pastor in a few weeks and than I think we are starting marriage counselling in May. I am really looking forwards to both of these, as I think that they will both strengthen our relationship.



I think that right now we are at the detail planning stage. I have my dress already (I love it!) and than I have 2 out of 3 of the bridesmaid dresses on the go. We have the site booked, the hall booked, invitations out (for the most part), Colors picked... Right now we are in search of a sound system, deciding on who/how we are doing special music and what songs to do and so forth. It's a lot of planning all of this!

This past weekend was a huge adventure for me. I had the privilege (and yes I say privilege and not burden! ) of taking care of my respite girl for more than just 2 hours a day...From Friday morning 8:15- till Mondoay night at 11! We had a blast (for the most part). On Saturday, Cory and I took her to the Zoo and she (and we) had a blast! Some of my favorite Pictures...



Rebekah loved the Zebra's! It was cool ot get a picture of her standing with them like this! She smiled so much during our Zoo trip (and slept on the way home lol)



Me and Rebekah with a polar bear



My Incredible Handsome man who means the world to me!



Cory and I at lunch...we decided that we are going to go to the zoo way way more often. It was great



Rebekah in front of some animals! She loved all the different animals and for the most part loved when they came close!!


Anyways, I need to head to work and than have college and Careers tonite (Woot Woot). My life is good and so is God!

Holding on to Him,
Cassandra

No comments: