Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life

Well We are settled in in our own house in Morden. The journey has been an interesting one I tell you. Our roof started leaking with all this rain, bathroom renovations are costin us more than expected, and the lists keeps going. We have had people over most nights or been at peoples places most nights, kind of nice, though I wonder how long these invitations will last?!

I am still jobless...if I dont here anything back from anywhere before Monday, I start applying in Winkler. I am getting so bored during the days. So ya.

We are pumped for the youth retreat this weekend. I have had a lot of fun planning it! I am very excited for our concert of prayer that we are doing friday night. THat has been a lot of planning but a lot of fun. I really hope God uses it big!

What else, life is decent right now. Would love to have more company, more emails, more messages.

Holding onto HIm,
Cassandra

No comments: