Monday, May 31, 2010

Life

Life is the shits right now. I am being frank. If you don't like it, stop reading now, its going to get worse.

So moving to Morden...I am thinking overall...bad idea. Maybe I was to idealistic when it came to my big dreams of getting to know all of Cory's family better. This is not happening. Every time we try to get a hold of someone, they don't answer.

Morden feels like a bubble. That bubble really being my house. I have a few "friends" in Manitou. But I am trying to be very careful in how much time I spend with them as I find them to be a bad influence on me rather than a postive one. Otherwise, all my "friends" aka the people I hang out with because Cory does are decent people (for the most part) but I really would love a girl friend that I could be really with.

However, got to love friends from Steinbach who promised to keep in touch, promised to visit and well thats as far as they have gotten

I do, however, love my job. I love the people I support, and work with. However, I hate the hours. At least there is no abuse or gossip at my job. And the word God is used on a nearly daily basis in a proper way.

Dentists. What a load of crap. My teeth hurt so bad but what can I do except wreck my stomach by taking pain meds because they are cheaper than a dentist.


Depression. Some days I would simply sit at home, not talk to the world, not see the world. Sadly I have to work.

Cassandra

No comments: