Monday, February 28, 2011

Brownie Night...

Recipe #1 Brownies (I give it a 5/10.)

1 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 cup cocoa Powder
1 tsp of salt
2 Cups of sugar
2 tsp of Vanilla
1 cup Oil
4 Eggs
1/4 cup Water

Add all ingrediants mix, bake in a 9X13 at 350degree for 30 Minutes
** I used 1/2 cup of water, baked for 20 minutes.

I was so disappointed with this. It has more of a cake taste than a brownie taste...


Recipe number 2 Yummy Brownies (I give it 6.5/10)

2 cups brown sugar
1 cup melted Margarine
1 Cup Flour
4 Eggs
1/2 cup Cocoa
3 tsp of vanilla
1 Cup CHoc Chips
MIx all, bake at 300 for 30 mInutes
*I melt my marg and brown sugar together because my brown sugar resembled rocks!
* I used slightly less Cocoa...I ran out
* baked at 350 (by accident) for 25 Minutes

This was a bit better tasting. More Chocolate! However that is why it was good...not because of the brownie taste. If anyone has a great recipe for brownies Please Please Please let me know

1 comment:

Chris and Nettie Pauls said...

I'll post tomorrow, I think the recipe I use is a good one.