Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Can Never Think of Whitty titles...

So I was blog-stalking some other people and decided to see what my last post entry was...February 28 (said proudly)...Oopps thats almost a month ago...not that anyone actually cares.

Though I have nothing super inspiriing to share about, my brain just simply needs to vomit and I say that in a positive way, if vomit can be positive :S

Vomit pile number 1: (why does this sound disgusting...oh wait...vomit ahh, whats a better word...thesaurus.com tells me regurgitate so lets go with that...regurgitate

Regurgitated Pile number 1 (take 2). Going back to school. So with our tax return this year, I was able to pay SBC so I am not officially a graduate of Steinbach Bible College, however, only with my certificate. "but thats only a one year accomplishment" you say...I say "you're right". I have one more course to do for my second year dipolma and a few more for my BA in Youth Ministry. So as I stand, I am hoping to do my one second year bible course through distance education starting very soon, and than in fall, first semester, I want to drive to Steinbach once a week and do 2, hopefully 3 courses in a day (morning, afternoon and evening). So starting September, I will be working fulltime and attending SBC nearly a full time course load, plus I hope to do Foundations through red river which is a 40 hour course. Should be a good fall.

Regurgitated Pile Number 2: MMMMMMMM French Vanilla...RRRRRRROlllll up the RRRRRimmmm is rigged!!! This is my 32 cup...do you know how many I have won??? 2, yes that is right, TWO, ONLY TWO!! One-in-six my butt!!! I should have won over 5 by now...stupid random odds!

Regurgitated Pile Number 3: I am looking for a new hobby. I tried knitting...I think I ended up throwing the needles at my cat (sorry Snickers). I tried crocheting...I got a little bit further with that. I think I threw the stick thinger at my mom (Sorry Mommy!). Thought about taking up knife throwing...than I decided maybe not the best idea lol. Just Kidding. I need something to do in the evening while Cory is out tinkering on the car/truck/quads/what ever else has a motor. Any suggestions?

Regurgitated Pile Number 4: I am craving culture right now...maybe not culture...a change of scenary. I was seriously tempted to fly to alberta for a weekend to see my best friend this month...stupid plane tickets :( way to expensive. |We are talking about going to Mall of America in 2 weeks (anyone want to come...I am seriously asking!) That will be good. I need a change of scenery besides Morden/Manitou/Winnipeg/Steinbach.

SQUIRREL (one just ran by my window...hold on...I see three, that is more normal)

Regurgitated Pile Number 5: When is summer going to come. I dont want the rhectorical answer of june 22 or whatever day it is. I want sandels, I want FLIP FLOPS!!! I want tank tops and beach, sun burns and do I dare say it...mosquitos. I want late night bonfires with a nice drink in my hand, surrounded by friends. I want 30 degree C days! Oh Summer!!!

Regurgitated Pile number 6: Oops I think I am empty.


:)---Cassandra

2 comments:

Julie Blatz said...

inspiriing is spelled wrong. I actually won 2 free coffees in one day! My first roll up the rim wins EVER!!! I would LOVE to go to MOA with you guys, but, alas, no passport. AND!!! I was barefoot today!! Brooke too!

Manda said...

I know I read this entry quite some time ago, but I was here again looking at your blog and you know what? This entry just makes me so happy. It's nice to just ... erm ... 'regurgitate' at your blog sometimes. I'm just glad to see I'm not the only one who does it :D