Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome Home

That is what I have felt this weekend time and time again. When I first pulled onto campus on Saturday I just couldn't stop smiling and thinking I was home. Than when I got to Lynden and Laurie's and they got home, I couldn't help thinking "I feel at home". Last night I stopped by the school and got to see a lot my closest friends, I was home. In 20 minutes Crystal and I are leaving for the school to go move in. So excited, so nervous and so pumped. I know there are going to be a lot of changes and I read a few other 2nd's blogs and we all know that and eeeks accept it. I am pumped to have a new group of first years join my SBC family. I can't wait to get to know my new roomate (all I know is that she is a horse lover!) I am nervous for that as well though. All these new people...I have a tendacy to shut down and shut up and not share or be open with new people. Pray that that would not happen. I want to be real with these people and I want them to see the genuine human side of Cassandra. Well after this post they could be sparce because I can't get Blog in dorm but we will see what happens. Please pray for me as I adapt to all these changes and pray that this year would ROCK!

No comments: