Friday, September 25, 2009

1 Corinthians 10:13

NIV: No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Message: No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it.

NLT: The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.

I cant say much online, however I described our situation to one person as this. Just when you think things cant get much worse, they did. and just when we thought they couldnt get worse than this, they did. And it really continues on.

This verse has been quoted to me a few times and yes there is comfort in it but it is upsetting too because I am not sure if I can handle any more! Please just pray for me and Cory, if you want more details or such email me...

Holding on to Him,
Cassandra

1 comment:

Julie Blatz said...

The message sure makes that verse seem to mean a lot more.