Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Curve Ball

Ok so this post actually has nothing to do about baseball but ya. So as off 10am this morning I had planned that I was taking a full couse load at SBC, graduating this coming april, working one or 2 days a week and going to fully enjoy my last year at sbc...well plans changed!

So SBC changed the way they do financing. Everyother year, I have only started to apply for my loan once I knew how much I needed...makes sense to me. Well this year they are saying that everything must be paid for by September 22 or else I dont go..

Well the short of it is...my loan is not going to be through by than!!

So what does this mean you may ask? It means that I am going to go into SBC tomorrow morning to see what they are willing to do.

If I cant be at SBC this semester, I am going to still do my practicum this semester and maybe one more course, so I still have part time status so I don't have to pay on my loans (ya I know, working the system!) I would than start taking my paraeducator course through red River distance Ed, while working full time at MPRC.

I am thinking this all means that we would potentially be in steinbach an extra year...


I am so thankful for "My Rock", Cory, who is trying his best at keeping me sane...He is incredible at it!

Pray for me, I am confused and unsure.

Holding on to Him,
Cassandra

No comments: