Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bragging

Ok so after a phone call with Konrad last night, I really got thinking about how incredibly blessed I have been to have him in my life. This guy is a rock. Anyone who can put up with me for everyday for nearly 4 months straight and still answers the phone when I call (most of the time :P) probably deserves a metal or something. Throughout the summer there were times where I could have ripped his head off and became overly frusterated with him (and there was times I nearly did) But he always loved me afterwards. He was always there for me, when things were going tough, he took care of me when I got bucked off Patrick. Even when I wanted to get back on a week later, he wouldnt let me ride. I was so mad at him, but I knew it was because he wanted the best for me. Konrad put up with all my stupid questions about horses and would answer me on my level. My love of horses is defintly accredited to this guy. It has been great to keep in contact with him over the last 2 months since summer and I have loved spending time with him since. To know that I can call him at any time of the day or night to just talk, is incredible and I know that if I was there in person he would give that awesome Konrad hug, which I miss when I am at school. God has sent me an amazing guy to just be friends with! With out his nonsense and crazyness and love and prayers, i know i would have not survived the summer! Thanks Princess Konrad. You mean the world to me!



















Praise Jesus for an amazing friend who always makes me smile even through the tears!

No comments: