Wednesday, October 8, 2008

School

Well school is incredibly stressful right now. The assignment load is so intense. I sometimes wonder if the prof forgot that we have more than just his one class...and I am only taking four courses compared to most peoples 5 or 6. I just don't think i could do it any other way. I can't believe that I had wanted to take my EA course on top of this work load. I would have lost it. I have been doing homework for pretty much the last 3 days none stop, and if I am not doing homework, I am doing stuff for youth. I took a break last night for college and careers which was so good! I absolutely love that group. The laidbackness and just feeling as if I am building some really good and strong relationships there is awesome. Praise God.
 
The mouse situation in dorm is still there. It is rather ridicules if you ask me and I wish I knew how to get something done about it. I have been sleeping in a different room lately because of all this. If i sleep in my room I can't sleep and ya. So not only is this mouse eating our food, it is messing with my sleep and health. This fear i have is so utterly stupid, but i can't control it. TOday i looked in my garbage can and it was lined with mouse crap so i moved thetrap in there and am hoping for some positive results. I will be so glad to sleep in my own bed this weekend.
 
Friday night Bombers Game!! Woot Woot. That is going to be my first taste of fun all week. I am excited for that. It will be an interesting balance and mix of people (if you want me to explain that, just ask me.) I am stoked though!
 
anyways homework screams my name..


 

 

 

Cassandra

Check this out: www. thinkingandmusings.blogspot.com/




Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website

No comments: