Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Few Verses....

So this afternoon (Which was so nice outside!) I took sometime and did a Solo...Just wanted to share a few verses that became really real to me today.

"The LORD says: these people come near to me with their mouths and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men" Isa. 29:13

"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the LORD.Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Rom. 12:11-12

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." 1 Cor 10:13




No comments: