Saturday, October 18, 2008

No Voice

No my subject doesn't mean that I have lost my physical voice (though that would be an answer to prayer for some lol). But I feel silent in dorm. I have a hard time believing that I lived here last year too. It has changed so much. There are so many cliques and such a pecking order line in dorm this year. And from what I have heard from guys in both halls, it is the same there as well. So tough. What happened to the whole Koininia (being one) theme. I feel as if i just want to pull back and just retreat into the old me shell. The quiet, not really involved shell. I am trying so hard this year to try to be extroverted and be there for others but that is hard when I feel invisible. There is one guy here at school that is good for making me feel as if I am heard however even today he seemed off. I can't expect him to be there always either. Last year one of my friends told me "the worst way to feel lonely is being surrounded by people". Well welcome to dorm 2008. It has been nearly 2 months and it seems to be getting more clique than open. I guess every year is different, but how do I improve this, how can i change this when I really don't know how much effort to put in. Its challenging.
 
Anyways...Happy Birthday Landis and Jess. Love you both!
Cassandra


 

 

 

Cassandra

Check this out: www. thinkingandmusings.blogspot.com/




Upgrade to Hotmail Plus and share more photos with bigger attachments. Click here to find out how Click here to find out how

No comments: