Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nothing specific to write about so excuse my ramblings today. So within the next few hours, I should be finding out where I am going for MX North! I am so excited and also excited to find out who is in my group. It is so cool to be able to look around at the group of people going and know that no matter who is in my group, things will work. Ya sure there are 2 people I hope are not in my group because of potential akwardness but even that is minor. I am excited!
 
A super cool activity coming up next Friday. TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS national day is next thursday, however we couldn't get that chapel, so on Friday the chapel committee is doing the chapel based around TWLOHA! We even ordered shirts from Hot Topic just for this! I am so excited. If you dont know what TWLOHA is, you should check out the website (http://www.twloha.com). It is an incredible ministry that reaches out to those who are hurting deeply.
 
IMPACT Nov. 21 and 22! If you have a kid or know a kid who is gr. 9 and up! Send them to impact! This weekend at the college is going to be incredible. Our speaker, Sid Koop, is an incredible man of God. Our dramas are hilarous the other one is incredibly powerful! Gives me shivers thinking about it. Everyone should come.
 
This Saturday GOOOOOO BOMBERS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It looks like it is going to be freaking freezing on Saturday but that is typically how the weather is for the playoff game or any other bombers game for that matter. It will be interesting because the group i am going with is not typically the group I hang out with. We will see how all that plays out. (Pictures to come on Monday)
 
For all my Manitou readers, I will be in town from wednesday evening next week till sunday evening (with the exception of Friday during the day)! Call me or come visit me, I miss you all.
 
Anyways I have a meeting shortly...the second of four meetings today...this week i have something like 10 or 11 meetings...absolutly crazy it seems!
 
Holding on to Him,
Cassandra


Turn email contacts into buddies, and you could win. Enter today.

No comments: