Thursday, November 6, 2008

Suicidal Mice


Well funny story. We still have mice in our dorm. Over fall break I had put out posion in my room (don't worry it dehydrates them so they don't smell if they curl up and die in a wall) in 3 spots. only 1 of them was disturbed. So once everyone got back, I cleaned everything up and ya. I had 3 more packages of it in my drawer under my bed. Well when i was going to bed last night I opened the drawer and noticed everything was slightly "dusty". well i opened up the posion box and half one of the package has been ate! I don't even have to put this posion out, they just help theirselves to their own deaths! I love it!

 

 

 

Cassandra

Check this out: www. thinkingandmusings.blogspot.com/





Visit messengerbuddies.ca to find out how you could win. Enter today.

No comments: