Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So do read this entry unless you are willing to listen (i guess read) to me complain. After a really good weekend at home coming back here was hard (Don't think I have ever said that before...). This week is crazy. We have impact this weekend (well starting thursday afternoon with prep) so starting wednesday night I dont get sleep...even tonite will be a late night b/c of caregroups. Last night i was in bed around 11 and slept in this morning (and yes i did miss half of my class but I just didnt feel like getting up quite yet.) I feel really inadequate this week to live up to the expectations I have of my self and also the expectations of others. I am so tired that it is taking a tole on me. If I were to let myself slip right now, I probably would. But I can't, I don't have the time or the energy to recover from a breakdown like what happened a month or so ago. I'm too busy for that. It is tough right now being surrounded by a lot of really awsome people, yet feeling alone and not being to talk to any of them on more  than a shallow level. But that is how my life is right now, well for another 2 weeks before I can talk to Konrad. I miss that guy ouber amounts. I miss being able to vent to him, laugh with him and pray with him. But that is what it is all about right now, whereing the mask of happiness, and togetherness and yet "I'm broken inside".
 
Cassandra


 



Win a trip with your 3 best buddies. Enter today.

No comments: